Summer 2017 Fees:
Total Club Fee for summer 2017 for 5th-6th, 7th-8th is $725. Our High School "A" team (Varsity Level) will also be $725.
A $250 Non Refundable Deposit will be due at time of registration.
Final balances of will be due February 15th.
- Uniform: (Sublimated reversible jersey and game shorts, sport performance t-shirt)
- 6-7 practices
- Entry Fees to 3 nationally recognized tournaments
- Each team has a dedicated head coach and assistant coach
Travel expenses are the responsibility of the individuals.
You may NOT prorate the fee because you anticipate a conflict with a specific tournament.
Many club programs charge in the range of $1000 - $2000 per player for their summer lacrosse teams. Our program will cost significantly less and will only serve the boys from Scotch Plains Fanwood.
- SPF boys will be playing with the same teammates year round (helps to build camaraderie and team chemistry)
- Summer practices will be done in town or very close – Limit travel time
- Coaches have a vested interest in your boys, not just collecting a check
- It will cost a lot less - $700 per player (most clubs average between $1000-$2000)